about the interaction between boxes

hello, everyone, i am a new user of YADE. I noticed that somebody have
already asked some question about the the interaction between boxes, and
the answer is " there is no interaction between boxes defined. Just in
the ErrorTolerant contact law (RotatingBox) but I am not sure how
accurate that algorithm is."

so if I still want to do some simulation about boxes interaction, can i
write the codes as RotatingBox?
do i just need to add the following contents in my codes?

        shared_ptr<InteractionGeometryMetaEngine>
interactionGeometryDispatcher(new InteractionGeometryMetaEngine);
interactionGeometryDispatcher->add("InteractingSphere2InteractingSphere4ClosestFeatures");
interactionGeometryDispatcher->add("InteractingBox2InteractingSphere4ClosestFeatures");
interactionGeometryDispatcher->add("InteractingBox2InteractingBox4ClosestFeatures");

thank you very much!
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Jingsong Chen (https://launchpad.net/~chenjs923)