YADE documentation

Hi all!

I have some thoughts on YADE documentation.

I am working with YADE not so much time. But the main thing, what waste a
lot of time, is the insufficient documentation. I'm sure it stops a lot of
new potential users and (probably) developers.

So my guess is, that it would be good to start from creating short but
informative instructions or howtos for different tasks. It should include
short description how to do it and good examples with comments. I like style
which has been used for C++ tutorial http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/

I am ready to write some of such documents, but my YADE knowledges are yet
not so deep.

I think it is an important to have a good and easy-understandable
documentation.

[ENG] Best Regards
[GER] Mit freundlichen Grüßen
[RUS] С наилучшими пожеланиями