Re: YADE documentation

(The debate went over - a very good thing !! - since yesterday when I tried unfortunately to send this mail. I re-try almost to see if I succeed in sending a mail to Yade-users...)

I fully agreed with a previous remark of Bruno complaining that it was very difficult to find anything on the current site. I do not know either this is due to the use of wikia, or if wikidot could be better, but if this is the case, I think using a second wiki is a very good idea !

Jerome

Vincent Richefeu a écrit :
Hi,

If no objection, I propose to create a second wiki (on wikidot.com) exclusively dedicated to yade documentation.
I personally use wikidot and I find it much more user-friend than wikia.

I could "design" and propose (in a first stage) a structure for the site. Then, any contributor will be able to add pages.
In worst cases, the second wiki may be deleted.

Please give me your opinion about this solution,

VR