Re: status : 36608 (FAILED) in yade-multi

> It works normally, I get normal results.
> I just dont know what that string means.

Yade crashes at exit (after stopping the simulation etc), probably a bug
in log4cxx.

> During simulation, I use Omega::instance().stopSimulationLoop();
> Can it be the reason?
No.

> Finished, bye.
> terminating...
This is from the SEGV handler in main.cpp. Were it crashing in the
normal code, debugger would be started. Just ignore that for now, though
I would like to have it fixed that some day (either when they fix
log4cxx or we move to boost::log, if it is ever created).

Vaclav