Yade Wiki

Hello all,

I'm glad to announce that, thanks to Remi Cailletaud and Vincent Richefeu, we have a now a wiki hosted in Grenoble.

Those who saw the advertisments on wikia lately ("18 years old girls want to meet you" and so on...) will probably like to mention this adress :
https://yade.hmg.inpg.fr

instead of wikia, when giving a links to yade in academic papers.

For now, its a perfect clone of the wikia version.
I suggest everybody now migrate to this new wiki for future changes in the documentation. Perhaps in a few days we put a link to it in wikia wiki (I don't think redirection from wikia is an option)?

Bruno

--
Chareyre Bruno

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43