Re: New Yade wiki

Anton Gladky a écrit :
Good!

But I have a couple of notes:
1. https protocol is ok, but the certificate needs to be valid. Or just move to simple http. This can make afraid some users. 2. yade.hmg.inpg.fr <http://yade.hmg.inpg.fr> is too long. What about shorter name? It is impossible to remember so much difficult sounds. 3. the "wiki" should be somewhere in the name. It should be indicated, that it is wiki. Though wiki.yade.hmg.inpg.fr <http://wiki.yade.hmg.inpg.fr> is terrible.

I agree, but I consider this 2nd order priority (certificate is the worst part). Remi told me other names are possible, we will see.

Bruno
Thanks for that done work!
[ENG] Best Regards
[GER] Mit freundlichen Grüßen