Re: [Yade-dev] Open Source DEM with LAMMPS

Hi, Christoph Kloss:

I am so glad to see there is another code for DEM-CFD coupling since this has been my PhD topic, I also coupled YADE with OpenFOAM:

http://fchen3.googlepages.com/discreteelementmethod

I think you and I should be using the same approach originated from Prof. Tsuji?

I would be very like to discuss some of the details with you, such as:

1. FVM size/particle size
2. The maximum particle number possible on a cluster
3. The parallel mechanism
4. What kind of problem/type of flow you use in your problem?
5. Is it easy to change/create new particle constitution laws for the solid phase?
6. Effect of different drag equations

etc.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!!!

Feng Chen