How do I create a tunnel/slope?

Hi, I am a new user.  I have sufficiently understood the general purpose of Engines/Preprocessors and where to find the Contact Laws.  My intention is to explore the possibility of using YADE to create a slope or a tunnel (separate problems).  I understand that 'boxes' are used to surround the particles to contain them in a 3D space, when isDynamic != 0.  However, I would like the face of the slope to be 'free', and would also want the tunnel perimeter/arc to be 'free'.  How do I arrange the particles to make a slope?  How do I remove particles to make a tunnel?  Of course, there could be other techniques.  Please help.

Yours faithfully,

Boon

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

Follow ups