[Fwd: Re: Distant and/or multiple interactions]

(older message forwarded)

--

_______________
Chareyre Bruno

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43
________________

--- Begin Message ---

No, it doesn't (neither PersistentSAPCollider did, FYI).
It did in fact. There was at least one loop to initialize a flag (isReal iirc, or maybe isNew), even if the detection itself didn't need that.
And even a second loop after detection, to erase some of the interactions.
It doesn't really matter anyway; and it is better if we don't have such loop now.

Did you reply privately on purpose?

Bruno

p.s. Ah, yes, I found it in a not-so-old version :

/
   InteractionContainer::iterator iiEnd = transientInteractions->end();
   for( ; ii!=iiEnd ; ++ii)
   {
       shared_ptr<Interaction> interaction = *ii;
       // FIXME : remove this isNew flag and test if interactionPhysic ?
if (interaction->isReal) // if a interaction was only potential then no geometry was created for it and so this time it is still a new one
           interaction->isNew = false;
       //interaction->isReal = false;
   }/

--

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de Conférences

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43

--- End Message ---