Re: New particle shape

Thanks, Janek.  I am a little confused with the last paragraph.  How do I make sure that, with time, OpenGL's orientation on the user interface is same as the quaternion which is used in calculation?

Another question, in the file, I see vertices and faces being pushed back.  Also there is a triangulation function.  Is this a general polygonization method for any equation?  Or is it only for a sphere-type particle?  I think I saw an opengl function in the web to draw spheres, sth like gluSphere.

Yours sincerely,

CW Boon

Will upload the routine in repository if it's successful