Re: sphere colors changed?

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Wed, 02 Dec 2009 23:01:03 +0100)

> > Previously, spheres were drawn with two colors. Now they have only one,
> > which makes it difficult to see rotations.
> > How can we get the 2-color display back?
> Hm, I think those 2 colors was just artifact. I removed Olivier's code

It wasn't an artifact :) He has cut a sphere by two planes, into 4
parts. And the he was drawing 2 parts in darker color and 2 parts in
lighter color. He did this only to allow clear seeing of sphere
rotations. That was quite useful in fact.