Re: Domain name : quick question.

In fact, as you perhaps noticed, it works with and without "www".

The page on colliders performance has been synchronized with wikia. But other pages probably need to be fixed. You can add "todo's" on this page : Also tell me if you see french text somewhere. As for me, I see everything in french. :-P

https://yade-dem.org/index.php/HmgWikiTodo#wiki_at_yade.hmg.inpg.fr

Also, note you can try different aspect for the wiki here (when logged in), I tend to like some non-defaults aspects more than the current one ("modern" or "bleu de cologne"). The default can be changed if we agree on an alternative.

https://yade-dem.org/index.php/Special:Preferences

Bruno

--

Chareyre Bruno

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43