(no subject)

I don't see how to seperate these two phases on yade.
In fact what I want to do is to compact my specimen before launching the
calculus so that I get the density I wish to have.
But here, yade do both phases simultaniously, and the phase at which q
takes negatives values is the phase of compaction which corresponds to
the first ietrations.