Looping interactions and bodies

Hi all,

I see generally 2 methods of iterating bodies and interactions.

1st method:
Interaction::Container::iterator ii = ncb->transientInteractions->begin();
Interaction::Container::iterator iiEnd = ncb -> transientInteraction -> end();
for( ; ii!=iiEnd; ++i){  }

2nd method:
FOREACH(const shared_ptr<Interaction>& I, *ncb->interaction){ }

What are the differences between the two methods [i.e. (*ii) from the first method or (I) in the second method] ??   In what circumstances do I choose one over the other?

Yours,
CWBoon

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

Follow ups