Graphic problem

Hi,

Thanks Bruno for the suggestion on the Triaxial Test, anyway I always use
the walls for the boundary conditions (moreover I have tried to run the
simulation using facets and the internal compaction method and I got
segmentation fault, any problem of compatibility using facets and such method?)

Now I was running the Triaxial with the last release (r1902). Well, if I
maintain the default values it works properly, but if I change parameters I got
some graphic problems and I cannot explain why (basically I cannot see the
balls unless changing the angle of view but still not at all). Is that a
problem of my graphic card? It seems strange to me since everything works with
the default situation.

Cheers, Chiara