Re: Triax - yade-versions

It is very easy. You just need to add into your engines next string:
VTKRecorder(virtPeriod=0.01,fileName='snapshots-',recorders=['spheres','facets','intr']),
And you will get snapshot-files. After that you can start paraview and load
there those files into it.
There is an example with 'buldozer' which shows this option very good
./examples/buldozerVTK.py