Re: R: Re: Triax - yade-versions

For my graphic problem try to see what happens if you use the parameters you can find on the attached txt file and using the release 1902.

Interesting, you found a bug that nobody noticed because nobody created scenes of size 12 before. :) There is obviously something like a "clip plane", I suspect it is linked with some min/max distance in openGL settings.

Simple solution : work in meters instead of milimeters...

For variable results, even 2000 spheres is not that big in 3D. It explains some differences.

Bruno

p.s. If somebody want to see the problem, its enough to create a sample of size 12x12x12 and keep other default parameters.

Chiara