Re: sphere's range size

Hi Nejib,

The current distribution is boost::uniform_real<>(0,1) (you have a way to find this pattern in Yade's source right?). The list of possible ditributions is here : http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/libs/random/random-distributions.html.

Bruno

nejib hadda a écrit :
Bruno, I can not find different distributions defined in boost, can you
clarify more how to jump to Gaussian.

Thanks!