Mailing lists archives ??

Hello,
  I wanted to look into some mail archives, i found only this :
https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-users/threads.html (organized by mail thread)
or https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-users/maillist.html (organized by date)
It seemed to me that the GMane interface is no more used/usable yet (for long). I found it very useful thanks to the "Search" button. I feel now like when I was browsing manually all the berlios archives to find any piece of information (even longer time ago...).

The question is : *is there any mean to search into the mailing list, according to one or two words ??
*
Thanks,

Jerome

--
Jérôme Duriez
ATER Iut 1 Grenoble, département GMP - Laboratoire 3S-R

Follow ups