Saving/Reloadind

Hi all,

question about saving and reloading xml files. In Yade documentation website
Vaclav says that it is possible to temporary store the simulation and starting
it again from that point. How can I put a checkpoint in the simulation in order
to stop, save and reload it? Any example with python/c++? For instance for the
triaxial or whatever.

***
Luc I was looking for that bool, but I didn't find it everywhere in the code
if not just as a declared variable. I think in the triaxial is not more working
now. Have a look at the class NewtonIntegrator.
Look also at this line in the triaxial

if(biaxial2dTest){ body->state->blockedDOFs=State::DOF_Z; }
***

Cheers, Chiara

Follow ups