Problem with Yade, The shell is black

Hello,

I have a problem with YADE.
I use Ubuntu 9.10 and yade 0.20.2 (trunk series, from package,
https://launchpad.net/~yade-users/+archive/ppa/+packages<https://launchpad.net/%7Eyade-users/+archive/ppa/+packages>)

when I run YADE there is nothing in my shell
I don't know why nothing isn't shown. the shell is black!!

I try on Ubuntu 9.04, but the problem exist again.
before I installed yade 0.12.1 , I did not have any problem with them,
but when I run yade 0.20.2  the window of view is black,
the picture of yade is attached.

I wanted install the latest revision with Bazaar, but I can not do it,

the output of command: "bzr checkout lp:yade"
bzr: ERROR: Connection error: Could not resolve 'edge.launchpad.net' [Errno
-2] Name or service not known;

could you help me?

Thank you
Nasibeh Moradi