Re: Problem with Yade, The shell is black

> but I selected "simpleScene" and tried the others in "file generator window";

I don't know what you mean by selecting "simpleScene", there is no such
thing in my installation. Care to give better description of what you
do? Have a look at https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/basics.html , that
might help you a bit.

If I open the controller (with ply buttons etc), then go "Generate"
button, I can only select CohesiveTriaxialTest, TriaxialTest and
TriaxialTestWater.

> also I downloaded YADE from http://beta.arcig.cz/~eudoxos/yade/

better get latest bzr directly, by running "bzr checkout lp:yade", that
will help you being up to date.

> when I run ./yade-trunk-cxx  the output is:
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set'
> Aborted

Oh, I know, I discovered this yesterday. No worry, run yade-trunk
instead (yade-trunk-cxx is historical relict).