Re: [yade-users] command line

2010/2/12 Václav Šmilauer <eudoxos@xxxxxxxx>

> > Jumping on that one : how do we start yade without qtGui now (like with
> > the old yade -n)?
> > I still didn't find the way.
> Easiest:
>
>        DISPLAY= yade
>
> (shell sets the DISPLAY env var to empty value; normally, it is
> something like :0.0 pointing to your local display)
>
> But if you think there is no problem adding -n back. Let me know.

I don't know if there is a problem or not, but it was a really easy way to
launch several simulations (just putting a ; between all command ./yade -n
file.xml) specifying the number of maximum iterations as well the interval
period to save snapshots. But, yade-multi should be able to do the same...

  Luc