Re: BexContainer not thread-synchronized; call sync() first!

> I made changes in an xml file: in fact I replaced the triaxial
> compression engine by another engine.
Please be more specific.

> I think yade here is unable to collect some data, or it tries to collect
> some data but finds that they don't match or correspond with the data in
> the xml file as it is loaded.
No. The "BexContainer" (which should really read ForceContainer, unless
you use older version) stores forces spsearately for each thread and
those must be summed up before being used.

You have some buggy engine that accesse forces without sync'ing them
first.

Cheers, Vaclav