Material properties

Hi,

In the last bazaar version of Yade, all particles or walls have a density
equal to 1000 whatever the input value in the generator:

<material _className_="FrictMat"  id="-1" label="" density="1000"
young="15000000" poisson="0.5" frictionAngle="0.31415926535897931" />

The mass of particles in computed with the right value (ie: the input for
density in the generator). So what is the meaning of the value of density
in FrictMat ?

Besides, I want to use this last bazaar version or one of the last
versions of bazaar to perform triaxial tests (and also update the
ThreeDTriaxialEngine ;-) ). Does anybody usually use one of this last
versions to perform research work?  I mean, as a lot of changed have been
made in Yade, are these last versions more or less validated?

The code seems much clearer and cleaner ! Thank you to the developers!!

Best,   Luc

--
Luc Sibille
Université de Nantes - Laboratoire GeM

Adresse/address:
IUT de Saint Nazaire - Département de Génie-Civil
58, rue Michel-Ange - BP 420
44606 Saint-Nazaire Cedex   France

Tel: +33 2 40 17 81 78