From: Bruno Chareyre bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:29:36 +0100
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Yade-users] Undefined symbol in a function

Hi JF,

Good to hear you are compiling yade! :)

Did you compile with feature "cgal" (well, I'm not sure cgal is a
feature in svn version :-/, how old is that)?
I wonder how the compiler and linker can handle everything when startup
give undefined symbol...

You can download the latest bzr version, it will be easier to help you,
BUT the volumic contact law is disabled in it. You will have to
resurrect your law. The files are still there, in a folder called "attic".

Bruno