Re: Python force - plot

Hi Vaclav,

for me this PeriodicPhythonRunner is not working.. (I cannot really see
why..) I am using the release 2039.. Is the script working well also for
you?
Is this the only way to store data with python at each time step? What about
c++? Should I use a kind of simple scene preprocessor file and in addiction
a sort of TStateRecorder?

Thanks a lot (I think it is quite crucial to know how to store data -
whatever - throughout a simulation..)
Chiara