Re: bzr commit ssh

>    From my university ssh is forbidden. I understand that to commit code
> with bzr, ssh is needed. Is there another way to commit code without
> using ssh?

In that case write to stupid people at your university that you need ssh
for work. I think that firewalling _outbound_ traffic (except SMTP) is
highly questionable practice.

There is e-mail interface to commit code, but I never used it. Bzr will
compose special message with the diff, mail it to some special address
and then you have to approve that commit over web interface. I tried
that once, but it never really worked. You might have more luck, though:

https://help.launchpad.net/Code/Review
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/86235
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-code/+bug/470397