Re: compile YADE on OpenSUSE 11.2 64 bit OS

Hi,

You can change the path (put the full path to ndarrayobject.h)in the
file "SConstruct" located in the yade folder that you loaded with bazar.

I think that the new versions of python are not depakaged in the same
way for all linux distributions, and on the other hand downgrading
python may lead your system to not behave normally.

You'll meet other path problems while building scons, so you need to
make  changes manually but no more in this file, error messages will
tell you on which file changes should be done.