Re: compile YADE on OpenSUSE 11.2 64 bit OS

Please, send mails to list, not me only!

> I do have /usr/lib64/qt3/lib64 and /usr/lib64/qt3/lib is a soft link
> to /usr/lib64/qt3/lib64.  But, I have tried both and no help.
>
> Also,  "rpm -qa | grep qt3" retruned
> qt3-3.3.8b-93.1.x86_4
> libqt4-qt3support-4.5.3-2.4.2.x86_64

So, you need install qt3-devel-3.3.8b-93.1.x86_64 package...

> both
> findutils-4.4.0-46.2.x86_64
> findutils-locate-4.4.0-46.2.x86_64
>
> were installed.  but locate qt-mt did not return anything.

May be need to do "updatedb"

> I am wondering if it is possible for YADE to separate out the
> pre-processor/solver/post-processor.  I have been using paraview for
> viewing particles.So, it will be the best if one can compile only the
> solver, then, convert the results to vtk for post-processing.

I don't know how to compile without qt, but I don't advise to do it in
any case. It is very useful for testing cases.
In order to save results for Paraview use VTKRecorder engine.

Best regards, Sergei D.