Re: compile YADE on openSUSE 11.2 64 bit OS

Hi, Bruno,

I think that I am using python-2.6.2.  The most updated boost package in
opensuse is 1.39.

I am sure that I have freeglut.  And they seem to be in the correct
location.  But, I added the path in to CPPPATH any way - still have the same
error.

I will try to see if I can install boost 1.42 from source on opensuse.

Best,

Pei-Ying