Re: Yade Installed-Not working

Now I got it,  and yade is working.
But each time when I run yade am getting the following message:

Welcome to Yade bzr2066
FIXME: class CSPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class CapillaryPressureEngine does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class CapillaryRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class CapillaryStressRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalContactInteraction does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalMat does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class CohesiveFrictionalRelationships does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class CohesiveTriaxialTest does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class ContactStressRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class HydraulicForceEngine does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Ip2_BMP_BMP_CSPhys does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Ip2_MomentMat_MomentMat_MomentPhys does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class
Ip2_SimleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticPhys does
not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Law2_Dem3Dof_CSPhys_CundallStrack does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Law2_SCG_MomentPhys_CohesionlessMomentRotation does not
register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class Law2_Spheres_Viscoelastic_SimpleViscoelastic does not register
with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class MomentPhys does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class PositionOrientationRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class ResetRandomPosition does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class SimpleElasticRelationshipsWater does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class SimpleViscoelasticMat does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class SimpleViscoelasticPhys does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class TriaxialCompressionEngine does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class TriaxialStateRecorder does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class TriaxialStressController does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
FIXME: class TriaxialTest does not register with YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR*
yet
FIXME: class TriaxialTestWater does not register with
YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTR* yet
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `cuksas'
TCP info provider on localhost:21000
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3d view, F10 both,
F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:48 PM, Jerome Duriez <jerome.duriez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx