Re: Seminar of Vaclav this Friday at lab 3S-R, Grenoble, France

Hi, thanks, I will update the presentation before I put it on the web.

Other people, do send your stuff as well, even if it will not be presented, it is always interesting.

Cheers, Vaclav

PS @Alsidqi: Please use some smaller image format (such as png) next time, 3.5M for one message is really too much. I was asked for approval of the message by launchpad, but I overlooked the size. Sorry to other subscribers.

Hi Vaclav,

Sorry for late response, this is because some of users email went to my spam (don't know why). Your presentation today was fantastic.

This is an on-going project to simulate the creep deformation of snow grains packing based on experimental set-up geometrical parameters.

You can add this one to your presentation slide.

Thank you
Best Regards,

ALSIDQI HASAN