Re: help in writing a script

Thank you Anton and Nejib

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> **2- I want creat a plate of glass(from sphere), and a ball that contact
>> with glass at high speed.
>> how can I do it?
>>

>  What do you want to simulate, glass destruction or what? Or just forces,
> acting to "glass" during a stroke?
>
> I want to simulate  fracture behaviour of glass, with different K_s and
K_n  that is in different papers.
I want also use K_b and K_t If it is possible, then compare the results.
for example:
*"Macroscopic elastic properties of regular lattices**" (Yuca**ng Wang ,
Peter Mora, 2008, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids)
*
also I see this paper for a new algorithm and I want to use it, I can?*
"A new algorithm to model the dynamics of 3-D bonded rigid bodies with
rotations" (Yucang Wang, 2009, Springer)*