Re: total formulation + modifying friction?

> I'm trying to understand strange results in periodic triax (sudden
> increase of stress with an increased friction).
> Quick question : what happens in the total formulation
> (Ig2_Dem3D+Ip2_Frict+LawDem3_FrictPhys) when the friction coefficient is
> modified?
> Could it modify the computed force instantly somehow?
If you modify friction of the interaction (FrictPhys::ks), you will get
immediately different shear force (as total u_T will be still the same):

pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/ElasticContactLaw.cpp:105

	Real maxFsSq=phys->normalForce.SquaredLength()*pow(phys->tangensOfFrictionAngle,2);
	Vector3r trialFs=phys->ks*geom->displacementT();