Run Engine in PeriodicRunner()

Hi all,

I was trying to use PeriodicPythonRunner() to run an Engine. I defined a
function to be called in PreiodicRunner() as something like:

def shearForce():
    if (O.iter>300):
        i=O.interactions[0,1]
        O.runEngine(ForceEngine(force=(0,0,3e5),subscribedBodies=[0]))

Well, something strange happened. I mean, it is like if forces.sync()
function was called twice and so the code was ending up with the wrong force
in the NewtonIntegrator. I can say this because I was getting different
results when calling O.forces.f() and printing out in the screen the force
used in NewtonIntegrator to get the acceleration (they should look the same,
right?). Ever had this problem? How this PreriodicPythonRunner() works?
There is something I am escaping.

cheers, Chiara

Follow ups