Re: Effect of epsilonMax ??!!

Hi Bruno,

I'm using the classical triaxial test default generated .xml file,

functors are namely:

InteractingSphere AABB InteractingSphere2AABB
InteractingBox AABB InteractingBox2AABB
MetaInteractingGeometry AABB MetaInteractingGeometry2AABB

[[InteractingSphere InteractingSphere
InteractingSphere2InteractingSphere4SpheresContactGeometry]
[InteractingBox InteractingSphere
InteractingBox2InteractingSphere4SpheresContactGeometry]]

[[BodyMacroParameters BodyMacroParameters SimpleElasticRelationships]]