Re: Parallelism Vs parallel execution

> I followed your discussion with Boon about How to use a plugin
> (although I did not understand everything).  I would actually have a
> question to clarify my mind.
> I remember you talked about parallelism and parallel execution. Which
> is the difference between them? Could you say something about?

The difference is that at some moments, my unconsciousness served me
with the word "parallelism", while at other moments with "parallel
execution".

As far as meaning goes, I probably didn't have any specific difference
in mind, and I don't see any difference between those now. I am not even
sure that those words are used by theoretical informaticians, or whether
they make any difference between them. Etc (disclaimers).

Something like whether you sign your mail chia or chiara ;-)