Re: Experiments on a rotating cylinder

How do I update yade to last rev.  I tried the following,

`bzr checkout lp:yade'

Then it asked for the following

Enter passphrase for key '/root/.ssh/id_rsa':

I entered the key from `/root/.ssh/id_rsa', but showing

`Permission denied (publickey).
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist'