Re: Simulation in displacement control

(sorry for...)

Hello Chiara,

You can do this in python (see python function letMove() in script NormalInelasticityTest.py). But the most proper way is probably to use one of the Engines Vaclav adviced me (http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01500.html) : engines "TranslationEngine" or "JumpChangeSe3". I did not check but I would be surprised that something in ForceContainer could help.

chiara modenese a écrit :
Hi all,

I want to run a simple test of two balls in displacement control. Is there any engine for this purpose? I see in ForceContainer a function called move.. Is that one I should use for? Can I run it say every time step?

Cheers, Chiara