Re: Uniaxial Test results

hi chiara,
thank you for your reply,

1- Uniaxial Strain Test is not a good test for verification of contact law?
2- why the uniaxial starin test give bad results (even with contact law in
YADE)?
3- In my law (written for a continuum case and its fracture) there are
tention, cohesion, compression, shear ,
      there are two kinds of stiffness for the contact, before fracture and
after fracture,
      with a simple case (a sphere-sphere interaction) I can check it?

Cheers,
Nasibeh Moradi

To test a contact law I would suggest you to take a very simple case, like a