Re: Simulation in displacement control

> I am looking at your script one-one.py. In fact, it is quite hairy
> (for me, at least). May I ask you how did you check the case of 'pure
> shear'? I see a mode called 'yShear' where it seems you apply a
> displacement in the shear direction. Should not we also have a normal
> applied force once we test shear?
yShear is not pure shear, as the distance increases. IIRC in the end I
was using zRot for pure shear (which only rotates), being lazy to figure
out motion of sphere along circular arc...

The script is not _that_ complicated for distProx for instance; it only
loads initial simulation, then applies given displacements etc and saves
the figure. viscDisc is worse, as it does so for multiple parameters
separately, but inside the branch of the main loop.

Sorry, I never thought it would be read by someone else. Feel free to
ask, if you need, of course :-)