Re: Undrained Traiaxial Test

Hi Nejib,

You cannot do that directly with the 3DTriaxialEngine, you need to modify
it to perform the following thing:

1/compute de radial stress sigma_r (there is a function for that in
TriaxialStressController).
2/ adjust the axial stress sigma_a such that sigma_a = q - sigma_r, where
q is the value of the deviatoric stress you want to impose for your stress
control.
3/ finally impose the radial strain epsilon_r to verify the undrained
condition with epsilon_r = - epsilon_a / 2.

Best,

  Luc