Re: [yade-users] problem with VTK files

Hi,

I just gave a better look into the VTKrecorder sources files, and it seems
that everything was ok. As Anton said, the code saves the interactions into
the VTK file as a "line", but there is nothing in relation with the normal
Fn and shear forces Fs associated.

Actually, Fn and Fs are recorded, but they are not written into the VTK
file. So, maybe it would be interesting to have these quantities saved just
as they are in the case of the CP model. The change would consist of
deleting the test for cpm on line 250 of VTKrecorder.cpp:

        -if (recActive[REC_CPM]){
             intrUg->GetCellData()->AddArray(intrForceN);
             intrUg->GetCellData()->AddArray(intrAbsForceT);
       - }

If everyone agrees, I can do that (I tested it, and it seems to work).

cheers

  Luc