Re: UniaxialTest

> I have checked my contact law in tension, compression and shear, also
> in failure.
> I did Uniaxial strain test with UniaxialStrainer Engine,
> my material was elastic, but the results are not same in tension and
> compression test,
> What is my mistake?
> Is there another engine for doing uniaxial test? how can I use it?
Can you post your figures?

The reponse will be the same only as long as you stay in elastic domain
(no damage, plasticity etc). Assuming your law is symmetric in the
normal sense for tension and compression.

BTW If you develop your own code and it is well separated from all other
code, don't be afraid to have in in bzr, really. It will prevent you
getting out of sync with then main development, we will be able to run
scripts where your classes are used and you might receive some useful
remarks on the code itself from others.

Cheers, v.