Re: Can bzr conflicts appear from nowhere ?

Re-hello

Just download again the latest bzr version and compile again.
Could you please just precise what you mean here by "download again the latest bzr version" ? Because a new bzr up just tells me that my tree is up to date. Do you think to a suppress of my folder and the download of a new one ?

Or you can try https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Quick_Bazaar_tutorial#Conflicts_handling
Or I'll try this, but I confess that it makes me a bit nervous to have to dive in the corresponding files...

For information, here is the list of my conflicts :

jduriez@c1solimara-l:~/yade$ bzr conflicts
Text conflict in lib/serialization/Serializable.hpp
Text conflict in pkg/common/DataClass/Shape/Facet.hpp
Text conflict in pkg/dem/DataClass/SpherePack.cpp
Text conflict in pkg/dem/Engine/Functor/CohesiveFrictionalRelationships.cpp
Conflict adding file pkg/dem/Engine/Functor/CohesiveFrictionalRelationships.cpp.BASE. Moved existing file to pkg/dem/Engine/Functor/CohesiveFrictionalRelationships.cpp.BASE.moved. Conflict adding file pkg/dem/Engine/Functor/CohesiveFrictionalRelationships.cpp.OTHER. Moved existing file to pkg/dem/Engine/Functor/CohesiveFrictionalRelationships.cpp.OTHER.moved. Conflict adding file pkg/dem/Engine/Functor/CohesiveFrictionalRelationships.cpp.THIS. Moved existing file to pkg/dem/Engine/Functor/CohesiveFrictionalRelationships.cpp.THIS.moved.
Text conflict in pkg/dem/Engine/Functor/Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys.cpp
Text conflict in pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp Text conflict in pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.hpp
Text conflict in pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/ElasticContactLaw.cpp
Text conflict in pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/ElasticContactLaw.hpp
Text conflict in pkg/dem/Engine/PartialEngine/TriaxialStressController.hpp
Text conflict in py/yadeWrapper/yadeWrapper.cpp

I'm completely sure having never opened some of them......