Re: Video File

Hi

Paraview is for 3D post-treatment.

If you want to use Paraview you should first extract the parameters you want and that are available (if it's not available feel free to programm it and eventually commit it ... it could be usefull to someone else ! ) Then the easiest way to work with it is to lunch the command paraview from the directory were your .vtu files are.

If you click on open, all your post-treatment files are grouped by type (facets, interractions, spheres ,...) Open the groups you want and click on apply. You will then see points as Nasibeh said.

If you want to see the grains, you have to select the .sphere part and create glyphs. In the options select : Type=sphere / scale mode=scalar / set scale factor(Edit)=2 Then apply. If the visualization option of the sphers is pointed on surface you'll eventually see the grains...

cheers

Benoit

In the option