fixedPoroCompaction TT

Hi Bruno,

are you using the bool fixedPoroCompaction in the triaxial to get a specific
porosity? I can see that is not probably the best method for this purpose.
Now that I am finally back to the Triaxial (which is my current interest) I
need to vary the porosity of the sample. I vaguely remember some time ago
you suggested me to play with friction (and I guess maybe also with Cundall
damping) to get a specific porosity. Should I maintain a specific confining
pressure under this process, right? Can this pressure be anyone? We could
add a function to the triaxial that does this if not yet been done in yade.

Thanks, Chiara

Follow ups