Re: "Python development files" required to compile ?

Ok,
config.log said that it was because of lboost_system-mt which was not found. Installation of all the packages adviced by Anton solved the problem (sorry but the error message let me focus on Python). Now, I have again compile errors because of maths operators... :-( I'll try to deal with it, but see you soon maybe !

Thanks,

Jerome