Re: For Graphical interface

>  I read the following words from websit (https://www.yade-
> dem.org/sphinx/introduction.html)
>   Graphical interface¶
>  Yade can be optionally compiled with qt3-based graphical interface. It
> can be started by pressing F12 in the command-line, and also is started
> automatically when running a script.
>   But I didnot understand the means of the command-line and how to
> running a script? I mean how to obtain Braphical interface? Thanks a lot

This is your terminal ($), then you can run yade like this (type yade,
press Enter):

$ yade
Welcome to Yade 0.50
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `skedus'
TCP info provider on localhost:21000
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3d view, F10
both, F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]
Yade [1]:

(here, if you press F12, you should see "yade.qt.Controller()" command
appear and being executed, which opens the graphical interface. (you can
type it by hand if F12 doesn't work for some reason).

or you can

$ yade somescript.py

which will execute the script in yade.

HTH, Vaclav